A spider got in my car...

I got in my car and saw a spider on my sleeve this past Monday. I instinctively flicked it off in horror. It crawled between the seats. I have no idea where it is in the car but I've noticed tiny threads all over the dashboard which tells me it has crawled all over looking for a way out during the night. I'm terrified it will crawl out on me when driving! Yikes!! Just wondering if anyone knows how long a spider can live without food or water.

By the way, it isn't a poisonous one, just the brown type you see all over your yard building elaborate webs between the trees around sunset. (I live in the Los Angeles area and these are typical spiders - this one was fairly large).

kathyartist2007

Asked by kathyartist2007 at 1:19 PM on Aug. 19, 2011 in Home & Garden

• That's disgusting, I hate spiders, I probably wouldn't even go in my car until I knew it was gone.

retent

Answer by retent at 5:40 PM on Aug. 20, 2011