Anyone know a good digital scrapbooking site?

So, I have tried Shutterfly, and a few of the other "drag and drop" sites, but I am looking for something that will allow me to be a more creative spirit. Make sense? I want my digital scrapbook pages to look like my scrapbook would at home if I took the time to do it by hand... I want some good input, ladies. I know there must be a few fantastic scrabbookers out there. HELP!

adoptivemommy24

Asked by adoptivemommy24 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• scrapblog.com EASY and free.I love it
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 5:52 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• If you want really realistic pages I suggest learning to use Photoshop Elements or some other photo editing program. The online ones aren't going to let you have a lot of freedom.
    You can check my profile for my scrapbook pages...all done on Photoshop Elements. I don't use online places or dedicated scrapbooking programs...not enough flexibility for me.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I bought the program from Creative Memories and LOVE IT!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:54 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Have you tried scrapbookflair.com?
    Kristanene

Answer by Kristanene at 1:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I like the program Picture IT 9... it's not a website, but you can do almost anything on it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:27 PM on Dec. 28, 2008