constipation while pregnant

ehh ok so iv tried it all people from extra extra fiber, prune juice everything now id call and ask my dr but hes out of town for the week so is it safe to take
milk of magnesium just once to try and get things going? im 23weeks tomorrow?
PLEASE HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• my dr gave me a list of things i can take and this is under constipation;konsyl easy mix-stool softener and natural laxative,milk of magnesia-to make you go,colace-hard-like little rocks twice a day it takes a week to work.good luck.
    Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 8:43 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• yes my doctor says it is ok, i get so constipated that all i do is bleed from my rectum
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 6:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• colace is ok to take too and just in case you have hemrroids so is preparation h. I already checked these through my OB because I have been having issues.
    Anonymous

• you can take senekot too, my doc told me to stay away from laxatives, but i guess it varies by doctor
    Bellakat456

Answer by Bellakat456 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2008