hemmroids sorry tmi

iv gotten the worst hemmroids this pregnancy anyone can imagine ehh its from being constipated so i need to know what to use on them to get them to go down? anyone know whats safe to use while pregnant and what would you recommend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have some that are basically chronic. Mine are more then one vein that popped out. Also you can like a tear etc...

You can safely take colace. My OB told me 4 a day is fine. I am taking that amount and still am not having soft stool, but I have had years of issues so I think that is just me.

Also more fiber, water, sitz bath ( warm water basically) and preparation H is fine ( I also got the ok from the OB for that). More green veggies too...which I admit is the one area I am lacking.
    Anonymous

• You should probably consult a Dr. In the meantime you could take warm baths-this should help relieve some of the discomfort.
    Anonymous

• I realize that it sounds gross, but I got hemroids after my second kid was born, and since I had never had them I asked the doctor how to relieve the pain. He told me to just push it back in and then keep it clean and dry. Amazingly it work and the hemroid was gone the next day. The doc said that it was just a blood vein that had popped out of place. Good luck.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 7:17 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• my dr gave me a list of things i can take for and this is what's under hemorrhoids;konsyl easy mix take it daily to keep stools soft/preparation h or anusol.so good luck ok.
    Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 8:28 PM on Dec. 26, 2008