Does anyone watch Drake and Josh?

I just watch it once in awhile with my kids I think they are stupid/funny.
I just wonder how did Josh (the big guy) lost all that weight if you look back at his older shows he was really big then. You see him now he looks almost sickly thin but he looks better...I guess. Then again when he was heavy he looked happy and healthy but in a big way. How do you ladies think he did it he doesn't look muscular.???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Hahaha I was just thinking this myself the other day when I was watching with my kid!! I have no idea, but I would like to know how to knock a few pounds off my ass:)
    Anonymous

• I'm watching it right now. I just noticed...I need to have a talk with his personal trainer lol.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 7:10 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I saw him in an interview and he said he ate less and worked out. It took about a year.
    chickychatter

Answer by chickychatter at 7:14 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• i watch it all the time with my kids, and josh lost all the weight when he was in the hospital last june for surgery, it was in are paper
    Anonymous

• We don't watch it, but saw the commercials and wondered the same thing. We were like "Who's that kid? Where's the fat kid?" Then, it was on to the cartoons!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Do you know why he was in the hospital last June???
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I always thought it was gastric bypass or something like that...But he lost ALOT of weight! I think he looks good. Good for him :)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 8:22 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I think he lost a lot of weight too.. I hadn't seen the show in a while and caught it on this year when my nephews were watching. I almost thought they replaced josh!!! I don't know how he did it.. but good for him, he looks a lot more healthy and every bit as stupidly funny!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Wasnt he the one in the car accident and had to have surgery and lost lots of weight, and had to have several facial surgeries also
    momto3infl

Answer by momto3infl at 8:31 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• i was thinking about that today
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:25 PM on Dec. 26, 2008