Do you keep up with when you have your period?

...Like, on a calendar or something? Because I am SUCH an idiot... I'm extremely irregular, and for the last week I've been trying to remember when I had my last period. I have NO IDEA!!!!?! I think it was before Thanksgiving, but I really can't remember! I'm feeling slightly prego, but I didn't want to take a test too early. Geez, I really need to find a good way to keep up with Aunt Flo's visits.

How do you keep track of it?

heather.huckaby

Asked by heather.huckaby at 7:11 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i put a star on my desk calander at work.. no one knows what it means.. but if i need to look back i can!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 7:12 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I circle the number on the calendar if it's not a memorable day. Like, right now, I remember I started on Thanksgiving, so I didn't need to write that down!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:17 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• lol...im like you but mine are irregular too, i dont even keep track anymore.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I place an X in the right hand corner of my calendar. When my periods were still regular I would count forward 28 days and write a small 28 on the date. In my 20's I was very irregular but I still marked the X on the first day I started..at least I would know exactly how long it had been.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I used to put it in the calender on my cell phone...of course I am preggo now but it was helpful and I always have my cell with me.
    BBowMommy

Answer by BBowMommy at 8:02 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Yes, I figure it out and remember the date it should show up on. I used to do a calendar but havent owned one in years LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 8:12 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I do by going to mycycle.com
    MustangGirl08

Answer by MustangGirl08 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• lol.. I used to use a red marker and just put a dot on the calendar.. or my planbook since I use that thing every day.. to remind me when it came, and when it stopped. Now that I"m on BC.. I just use the stickers they give me to remind me when to put it in and take it out. Much more convenient :)
    Good luck!!! The First Response test should give you accurate results as long as its been at least 3 weeks since ur period ended last time.. uses a different hormone and is (from what I've heard) more accurate than the old EPT test.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:24 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I am like clockwork lol...so I don't keep track of mine at all. I always start between the 13th and the 14th...always lol
    mum2gr8byz

Answer by mum2gr8byz at 9:03 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• lol...I relied on my sister til I found out I was pregnant! We are on the same exact schedule, so I didn't even realize I was late til she said something about her period and I had to buy a test! The other ladies have some more reliable methods!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:25 PM on Dec. 26, 2008