Sex with baby daddy

My kids' father is not a very good father, he's not a father at all to my kids. He just recently started paying child support. I havent seen him in 3 years (we live in different states) I guess you can say Im lonely cuz I havent been with a guy in a while (he was the last) he says he planning to come and visit and I dont know if I can keep my feelings under control. I know that if things get hot and steamy I just might have sex with hm. Question is: is it okay to have sex with him cuz we have kids together or should I not even go there cuz he's not a good father?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• Its not ok because he's a bad father. All you'd be doing is telling him that you're ok with him not being a good father and that you still 'need' him in one way or another. If you need to get laid then go get one night stand or a vibrator.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 7:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• if you do it, he will want more and more, do you want that to happen?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• It would be like rewarding his bad behavior and degrading yourself in the process. I would not have a hard time keeping my legs together with a man that had treated my kids like crap. Dont let it get "hot and heavy". I don't think he would ever respect you either if he sees he can disappear for 3 years leaving kids behind and then just jump back into bed with you.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:41 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• There was a reason things didn't work out, until they are fixed, sex is a bad idea.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:41 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• depends upon how you handle it afterwards. you can get up put your clothes on and treat him in a very indefferent way. in other words make sure you communicate that you just "used" him. ima bitch so you probally dont need to take my advice. i do agree with the fact that you sure dont need another kid by the A$$. but i sure tie his A$$ up and ride it for what its worth in a rough & slutty way...so he knows the difference between being used & being loved & walk out before he has a chance to! like i said...im a bitch that way!
    Anonymous

• NO. Plain and simple. Don't even go there. "There" doesn't even exist for you...it's the Bernuda Triangle.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I think that you'd be telling him that it is okay to treat ,not only you nut your children as well, like crap. It's basically you saying congratulations for being a crappy father.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 8:32 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Don't do it!!! Take it from me...I ran into my son's father at a friend of a friends house and we were all drinking and one thing lead to another and the next morning I was digusted with myself. That was 2 years ago and I still want to kick myself when I think about it. But, I was lonely and he was there. Oh, and he hadn't seen my son in 6 years.
    Anonymous

• I agree ! You are worth more than that. Dont lower yourself for a quicky!
    NNQ

Answer by NNQ at 9:33 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Thanx for your advice ladies. It just gets so lonely sometimes and you just need a little something to take the edge off. I just have to remember why I dont like him so much and put my sexual needs aside. The last time I did this I ended up pregnant again so I think I will stay away from him. Thanks again
    Anonymous