What should I do? Please help!

I just got laid off less than a week ago and I took pregnancy tests like 4 days ago and they were very faint but there. The next day I took one and it was still there but alot lighter. And then the next day it was gone and it was not showing up. And my digital test came up not pregnant. Well now here I am at 16dpo no sign of my period and my boobs hurt so bad. This is very weird because my boobs NEVER hurt. Not even before my period. And I dont know what to think. I havent taken a test in 2 days because I have spent so much money on tests already. And I feel if I buy one that my period will start right after. I feel like I am pregnant. I just dont know what to do?

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Oh yeah and I cant go to the doctor or will it cost a fortune because when I got laid off my insurance canceled. And blood work costs way to much without insurance.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 7:46 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• go get on medicaid for pregnant women. as for your other problem it may be due to a low hcg level.
    Anonymous

• go to planned parenthood.
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• What anonymous said. It'd be free to you, except a very rare $20 dollar copay (I never had the copy at all).
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• they do blood tests?
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I just want to know if I am pregnant or not. Cant get on medicaid if I am not pregnant. And my fiancee makes to much for that...I have already checked into that.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Your insurance *should* still be valied until 12/31....get in on Monday.

There's no way anyone on this board can tell you whether or not you're pregnant...only a test can tell you that.

Go to Planned Parenthood if nothing else. They do a HECK of a lot more than abortions.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:12 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Im not asking if Im pregnant. I just want to find out and I was asking suggestions of how to do that. And no my office is out of town til after the 1st of the year...
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• U said fiancee makes too much money formedicaid? so could he help u. Go to planned parenthood or buy a $store test, they are fine.otherwise there isn't anything u could do unless u have a pet rabbit and a degree in biology.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:16 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I used a 1$ test from Dollar general. but I took mine at 45 days since my last period. It could be low HCG levels, but without knowing whether your preg or not will affect medicaid. If you are then you will be able to get it. I would go to the health department to have another test if you can't afford to buy another test.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2008