Pain

Had a problem before and still have it, a strong urine smell while I use the rest room, heard it was from not drinking enough water, but never been a big water drinking then 5 days before my period I had crampy feelings on my right lower side on my belly (Low) thought maybe it was due to my period coming, still have the pain after my period was over now it is a sharper pain then before and seems to be getting worse. Hurts to have sex in different positions, hurts when I coughed too. It is not a pain that stays it comes and goes but it is getting worse. Any ideas. Going to call doctor monday. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Health

• Do you have a temperature? Have you ever had your appendix out? Have you ever been told you had an ovarian cyst? Three things come to mind when reading what you describe..the possibility of an ectopic pregnancy, and Ovarian Cyst or appendicitis. Press gently on your abdomen about one hand width or a little more from an imaginary line acrodd your belly button on the right hand lower side. If it is tender go to an ER..don't wait for Monday.

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:59 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• No, to your questions. It is more tender below my belly button to the right side above my hair line about a inch away. Hope that helps. Thanks for your help.
    Anonymous

• Where you describe pain, if everything is where it should be, sounds like it woulkd be right over your fallopian tubes and ovaries. If the pain persists or escalates I would be seen right away. It may be nothing, but it could be something serious.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Thanks for your advice. Not any worse, I will make a appoinment tho.
    Anonymous

• Thanks for the advice. I went to the doctor and did a exam and he wants me to have a ultrasound on my belly. He says my ovaries are really tender. So we will see, Having ultraound on Wednesday. I am scared.
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 4:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Sounds to me like you have an infection either in your fallopian tubes and ovaries, could have a cyst, good thing your going to your dr. good luck! prayin for you!
    kids_r_gr8

Answer by kids_r_gr8 at 1:39 AM on Sep. 15, 2010