how long did the nausea last for you?

With my son it ended before the first trimester did and I am fortunate enough with both of my pregnancies to not puke at all I am just sick to my stomach. Well with this baby I am 14 weeks and 1 day and the nausea still isn't letting up. I was just curious how long it had lasted for you ladies.

JustinScottsMom

Asked by JustinScottsMom at 7:03 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 13 weeks for all 3 of my babies.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 7:04 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• 8 months (which is how long I carried all 3 of my kids)
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 8:30 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• :( every day all day :(
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 8:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I have one child. I was sick all day for the first three months and then just morning sickness (puked every am) even on the morning of my c-section.
    ajjc775

Answer by ajjc775 at 11:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• until the day after delivery with all of mine, sorry to say, but i hope you feel better soon.
    wondermommy5

Answer by wondermommy5 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• For some moms they are sick the whole pregnancy but that is rare. This is my 5th child and it is the first time I have felt consistently ill. I think usually by 16 weeks it is normal to feel sick.
    mommakline

Answer by mommakline at 12:08 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• My first pregnancy was great, felt great and I wasn't sick. My second pregnancy I was sick everyday it seemed like. I was sick up till I gave birth. They say every pregnancy is different. But about a month after having my son, I had an acute pancreatits due to a gallstone. It had blocked my bile duct. I got real sick and had to have my gallbladder removed. I almost died. I sure things will ease up, if not the pregnancy will go by faster than you think. Hope you feel better.
    Loviepoohbear

Answer by Loviepoohbear at 12:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• with my first i did not have any
    with my second I was sick for nine months and haspitalized 3or four times
    with the twins i was sick for 5 months and
    with my last i was dick for 4 months
    cara125

Answer by cara125 at 3:30 AM on Jul. 15, 2008