Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hand rash

My husband has gotten some kind of rash or something on his hands. He has painful bumps that look like red spots and are deep under the skin. Two of them seem to come to the skin and broken out into something that looks like blisters. He also feels like he has one on his foot, but there is no red mark. He tried to go to the doctors today, but they were closed.

Does anyone have any ideas about what it could be or what to do about it?


Asked by MAUREEN55 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Health

Level 2 (13 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)

    Here is a link with photos. Hope that helps. Just cut and paste.

    Answer by J9Mommy at 8:36 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

  • Ezcema Perhaps

    Answer by mothermayiam at 8:08 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

  • Maybe he got an allergic reaction to something.

    Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

  • That sounds like hand, foot and mouth. I think adults can get it, but it's pretty contagious so mostly it's found in young children.

    Does he work around kids ? etc..?


    Answer by J9Mommy at 8:34 PM on Dec. 26, 2008