pressure?

im almost 30 weeks and for the past two nights ive had alot of pressure down there and on my inner thighs. its not painful but its very uncomfortable when i move. what is this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's probably your hips and pelvis stretching and opening. The baby is also getting bigger and is running out of room.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 8:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Agree with first person, that and your baby can maybe be starting to move down in station. Your body is just preparing itself.
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I have been having this as well...I am 30 weeks...Thanks for asking.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:07 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• it is stretching but it also is baby moving down into birth station. Nothing u can do, i had to sit on many a floor in public lol, but no that u are not alone.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:14 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I just posted the same question and my pressure started right around the same time yours did! That is so wild!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• lol its soo weird....i cant even walk normal because of it lol.
    Anonymous