Do you have holes in your panties?

OMG!!! This was so funny I posted this on Dec. 22, 2008 and I got sooooo many funny responses even though 2 of them did not want to go along with my question. They obviously heard of it. (They are no fun)
The reason I asked this question was because when I first said this verbally to the girl I was talking to. She was sincere and honest and she made me laugh my butt off.
I asked her Do you have holes in your panties? (trying not to laugh) and she says...well...only on my old pairs I do...she looked so embarrassed like should I have said that.... I could not help but burst out laughing. Then we both were laughing so hard. Please let me know what you now think of this question or try on someone but you have to look serious....lol....lol...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol...i must of missed some days cause i didnt see this question, but yeah, ill have to try it on my sis, when im not drinking that is!
    and yeah, a few of them do have holes!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• lol. that is funny. even worse I had actually opened this with the plan of answering the question. lol.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:40 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Lmao i am going to ask my sister right now, cause i know her speaker phone only works and her friends are with her as we speak so i will update on this in 15 mins
    Anonymous

• lmao, thats gross! but yeah im goinf to ask my mom! hahaha
    Anonymous

• All mine have two holes...the leg holes!
    Anonymous

• Just a hee hee. How silly!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:49 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Am I missing something here, lol?!

Mine usually get holes from wearing pads that are too sticky...ripping them off time after time wears them out faster....that's when it's time to buy some new ones ;)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:52 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Ohhhhhhhh, I got the joke now, LOL!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Well i asked my sister with her friends around hehehe and all her friends answered too and they said they are wear there 3 hole under which the middle hole is for then man to enter and the guys said they have 2 hole but a skid mark was brewwing... guys can be so nasty
    Anonymous

• Funny. Just finally threw a pair away today that had holes in areas they shouldn't be!
    PamJM

Answer by PamJM at 9:25 PM on Dec. 26, 2008