What was the funniest thing your child said today?

My daughter is 3 and she was being a little character in the bath just now. She kept putting a cup on her foot and when I paid attention to what she was saying, she was doing the scene on Cinderella where the duke tries Cinderella's slippers on the evil step sisters...she was saying "I knew it was my slipper, its just my size". She also told me "Mommy, I want some juicy chicken nuggets when I get out of the tub". Oh, kids can be so funny...especially when they think you're not listening.

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Anything my grandkids say just thrills me. Camilla is back calling all animals "Cack"(she is SO brilliant for 1 yr old!!)
    Annie who will be 2 next month can now say fork instead of "fu**"
    I loved it when I was at my last appt with my oncologist and Edward, raises his hand, looks at the doc and says"Excuse me doctor, When you examine my granma can I play Cartoon Network on your computer?" Dr. Goulart laughed and said even he couldn't play games on the computer. edward, with an extremely serious look on his face said, "I can talk to your boss for you" We all laughed SO HARD
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 12:48 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I made Some BBQ chicken today while i was cutting her chicken up. my sleeve got BBQ sauce allll over it...

i said dang...

she looks at me..and says AWWWW OHHHH MANNNN!!! lol

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Well it wasnt today but on Christmas eve my almost 3 year old saw her cousin get a napkin and put it on her lap so then my daughter asked someone if they could get her a napkin to put on her VAGINA! lol
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:40 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Our family was online today doing Skype ( live webcam program ) with his grandparents and they asked what will you do today ?

He said " We're going to watch the Batman movie as a family but my mommy always falls asleep she always sleeps and snores like a man! "

HazyPerception

Answer by HazyPerception at 9:45 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• lol my son on Christmas eve opened up a bottle ( for his ted bear...) and FREAKED OUT
    He was like " OH MY GOSH! HOLY CRAP! WOW!" and just like screaming for a GOOD 2 minutes straight!!!
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 9:47 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• My 3 year old daughter went into her room and got on a pair of pajamas that I had told her were too small for her now. She came out with her arms up and said, "Look mama! I'm growing smaller! They fit now!"
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 9:51 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• My teenage son just said, " I'm going to clean my room."

Um, Okay.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• It wasn't today, but on Christmas Eve I thought I lost my cell phone and when I asked my 5yr old son if he could help me find it he asked me if I looked in my pocket and when I did of course it was there. He said see I told ya.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• lol...I love how funny kids are! I swear these kinds of stories are the only reason I keep my subscription to Parents!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• this wasnt today but i was driving my friends children to school one day for her and i had a build a bear in the box in the back seat that the song in it did not work and i was gonna take it to be fixed after school, i told the 6 year old she could get it out of the box and look at it if she wanted and next thing i heard the singing and i asked her what she did and she said that she pushed the button and i said but it was broken and didnt work and she just said so seriously "i fixed it".........when all she did was push it and it started working........i told her that she was magic.....LOL
    twarmymm

Answer by twarmymm at 10:12 PM on Dec. 26, 2008