Hi! Can anyone help me???I had my last period at the end of May Last week i took 4 preg tests all positive then but had bleeding all day yesterday, no pain and not as heavy as a norm period but at the hospital blood test was negative!!! Bleedings stopped now but home tests r still positive but docs tesys r negative!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!

NataliaReuben

Asked by NataliaReuben at 7:13 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• HPT detect hormones. I would go and ask for a sonogram and see if they can see anything
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 7:15 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• If you've had that many positive home pregnancy test I would think the hospital test was wrong. I agree with the above answer. Go to an OB and explain what's going on. They'll do an ultrasound. That will give you a definitive answer. Good Luck!
    HaydensMommy708

Answer by HaydensMommy708 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• YES GO TO YOUR OB THERE MAYBE A CHANCE OF A TUBLE PG MY MOM HAD ONE.
    DON"T HURT TO CHECK. YOUR DR WILL KNOW. AND DID YOU DO THE TEST IN THE MORNING? THE FIRST MORNING U HAS THE MOST HORMONES.
    Anonymous

• If all else fails, wait a while... time always tells :) GL
    Cheryn

Answer by Cheryn at 9:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I am in agreement with the other ladies. Go to the doctor. Most likely they will do a blood test and an ultrasound. Have a support person with you if you are attatched to the possibility of a baby. I have had a few miscarriages and I do not get attatched, for me, it is just something that happens. FOr others they mourn and mourn and mourn. There is no right or wrong how to deal with it.
    mommakline

Answer by mommakline at 12:03 AM on Jul. 15, 2008