Why does every mom..

Think their kid(s) are the BEST kids ever? I sure ass hell know my kid is!
Or is it just me? lol
So I guess my question is... Why do you think your is the best?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• because they are.They totally beat any one elses kids hands down.just playin but my kids do rock!! they are great students and are polite and just awsome!!!!!
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 9:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I think that my 5 yr old son is the best b/c he's gorgeous, strong, well spoken, intelligent, sees only the best in ppl and in life, and is wise beyond his small years. My 18 month old I just think is the best b/c he's my little beautiful miracle baby.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:54 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• my kid...is the shit...He is 2 and can skatebord and plays rock band with my husband and I everyday!
    basically what kat said..because they are.They totally beat any one elses kids hands down BUUT I am not just kidding =)
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 9:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• no offence "Kat" but I don't think your kids being "Good students" makes them THAT big of a deal
    Anonymous

• Yeah, being a good student IS a big deal Kat don't listen to Anon. I think it is because we can see ourselves in them...and who gets to see every facet of their personalities better than the parents!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Ha Ha Yes, every mom thinks their kids is the best. I know mine is :) mainly because he's just so adorable, so easy going, smart, handsome, and always makes me smile oh and he has the best laugh! As a teacher though I do get a reality check daily and about 10-20 percent of moms need to take off the "my kid is perfect blinders" HA HA Mine is only 21 months old and I know my seat in the principal's office will stay warm....he's such a clown but so funny. Hopefully, he'll be the class clown the teachers love and will know just how far he can go.
    2mommies4g

Answer by 2mommies4g at 10:02 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• hey, i got yall all beat, grandkids are even better than your own kids were............LOL.........mine is the best ever...........and i have 2 more on the way
    twarmymm

Answer by twarmymm at 10:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• My daughter is the best because she understands my jokes. My son is the best because he knows how to make his own jokes. Also, they're adorable!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Sorry y'all but my kids are the best because they have given me grandchildren!!
    My Edward who was my reason to fight breast cancer, his sister Annie because she showed me that the age difference of the parents doesn't matter. it's love that matters
    Rosalyn is the continuation of my son and because of that a total pain in her momther's side.(Her mother and my son are divorced and he has endured alot of crap from this woman)
    Camilla is my little joy. Even tho' Annie is named for my mom, I see more of her in Camilla. As this baby grows I expect great things from her.
    See I told you I win!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 12:39 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• he was born with clubbed feet and he made it through casts, braces of many sort, lots of doc. appointments, Physical therapy, and still is walking on time and progressing wonderful he's my little hero.
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 4:25 AM on Dec. 27, 2008