is to early for pregnancy symptoms

The last couple days i have been nausea and have thrown up a few times. Today i have the worse headache and cramping and my lower back has been hurting... AF isn't due until Jan 5.. Is it to soon for pregnancy symptoms?

coltonmommy

Asked by coltonmommy at 9:51 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its not too early i felt i was preg a few days after I concieved.
    seasnakesc

Answer by seasnakesc at 9:56 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I was feeling syptoms a long time before I knew Iwas preg.I wanted to eat everything i seen but was either to sick or felt to full to eat. I remember we went to a mexican rest and I order like 4 things just for me and ate a few bites and asked for a to go box.My hubby just looked at me and said you have to be kidding..your pregnant!!Good luck I hope it all works out for you!!!
    kat247

Answer by kat247 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Try not to think on it too much because that can make you late too.  I wouldn't think it's too early though. We knew REALLY early with my first two. Good luck! I do think it would be too early for a test though...

CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 10:00 PM on Dec. 26, 2008