Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need andvice on my 13 year old son with hershprungs diease

my 13 year old has hershprungs disease and we deal with the problem but i feel that is all we do, and that there is more i should be doing. i dont know what else to do, any advice would greatly be appreciated

Answer Question

Asked by Rbunny at 9:57 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Kids' Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • how old is your child? Has he has surgery, or will he need surgery? I think 'dealing with it" is the best you can do medically.... If your child is older the most import thing i think is to keep her from feeling embarrassed about her problem and make sure she doesnt feel like she needs to hide it from you when she is sick

    Answer by JamieFosters at 12:02 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

  • take him to a pediatric gastroenterologist.

    Answer by Pieta0227 at 1:42 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.