Chances of gettin pregnate

I know the risk of having unprotected sex.. But I have a question, What is the chance of gettin pregnate if you have sex unprotected for 5 min, then make him stop?? He did not pull out because he didn't get that far.. But do you think everything will be ok??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You are more likely to get pregnant 12 days after you first day of your last period considering your cycle is the typical 28 days. You can however get pregnant at any time and precum is a b****. If it has been less than 72 hrs go to your ob/gyn or to your local planned parenthood and ask for plan b. It costs about 30 dollars.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:02 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• No, pre cum is still cum and he can't feel it come out. Safer sex or no sex. If he doesn't respect you enough to rap his junk before he sticks it in and you don't respect yourself enough to make him, then you are both dumb. Sorry, but come on. Your not a baby and we are all adults here.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 11:06 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Navy wife
    Your right!! Very true. But then I got scared and told him to stop. He was upset. But I did not think what was goin on was smart, that's why I told him to stop..
    Anonymous

• It all depends on when you're ovulating. For MOST women (emphasis on most), you ovulate approximately 12-15 days after the first day of your period. Sperm can live up to 5? days??? Don't quote me on that... It's 3 or 5, I believe... Google it to be sure. Anyway, my point is--- there are only a few days out of the month that it's even possible for you to get pregnant. If you're extremely unlucky, or if it's just REALLY meant to be, sure, you could be pregnant. Just wait until time for your period, and if you don't start, take a test. Good luck! If you aren't pregnant, I'm sure you'll use this as a learning experience!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:32 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Wow, heather, you are soooooooo ignorant to the fact of conception. You can get pregnant ANY DAY OF THE MONTH. Even when you are on your period. 365 and 1/4 days per year you CAN conceive. Someone didn't pay attention in healthy class. Please educate yourself and stop spreading misinformation
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 11:34 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Then take the plan B pill if you dont want to get PG
    Anonymous

• Whoa. I have PCOS. I had to TRY to get pregnant with my son. My OB/GYN told me these things. I didn't know that you ovulate every freakin' day. Thank you, Navy Wife, for the valuable information. I'll pass it on to every OB/GYN I come into contact with.

Some people, I swear...
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:40 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I copy & pasted this from WebMD:

A lot of couples trying to conceive spend a lot of energy timing sex, with mathematical precision, to the woman's ovulation. Theoretically, the approach makes sense. Recent studies have shown the window of opportunity for a sperm to fertilize an egg is pretty small: essentially, it's only the four to five days leading up to ovulation and the day of ovulation itself. Your best chances are on the day before and the day of ovulation. So the key would seem to be to have sex frequently in that five- to six-day window.

here's the link: http://www.webmd.com/baby/getting-started-on-getting-pregnant
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Come on, people. I mean really. She is so not pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• yeah you can get pregnant ANY day. not JUST when you are ovulating.

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:55 AM on Dec. 27, 2008