Do I tell my son's father about her?

My ex's fiancee has lied about more things than I can explain here. She has emotonlly and verbally abused ds to the point of a nervous breakdown(yes at 13). She is a sneak tho, claims to love ds like her own, cries about his moving,etc, my ex is the only one who cannot see thru it. I was searching for local friends and saw her profile, I didn't sty(not my business) but I did notice she claims to have 1child(her baby not ex's), no mentionof ds . Went so far as to say"we couldn't handle anymore.Her page was also full of bs(she does NOT have cancer or ms).I want to tell my ex to look at her page so he can see how much ds"means" to her, but should I?I wish I could let him know anon because then he might take it seriously.I am just so angry and sick of her lying crap.should I tell him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• Here is a sneaky answer...set up a "new" email account on one of the free sites (yahoo, hotmail, etc.) and send him a link to her page from that address. Then delete the new account if you want.

That would be an anonymous way to give it to him.

Otherwise, can you send it to a mutual frined who may care enough to send it to him?
    Anonymous

• honesty works for me. Just tell him you found it and ask him if he wants to see it and see what he thinks.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:45 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I'm sure he's probably seen it. And she may love his son like her own but that doesn't mean she has to say she has more than one child. I would be pissed if my ex's girlfriend updated her profile and called my son her own
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I wouldn't be mad-it's one more person that loves him adn trust me u don't abuse someone u "love like your own."
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:21 AM on Dec. 27, 2008