is it normal to..

My son is going on 7 months, and I am never in the mood for sex anymore. As soon as I got pregnant, til now. I was just wondering is that nor,al because I use to want it all the time...what could help get it back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• I would talk to your doc about checking your hormones levels. So many women suffer thru that and it turns out to be that. I am assuming everything is ok with hubby-no stressors tht would effect your desire? Don't be embarassed, your doc has heard it before. In meantime, do u even masterbate? I ask bcause u could then show hubby what works,and u would know it is only certain times your libido is low. try movies, not all porn is nasty, some is made for women and it is much better imo.I would prolly call doc because it could cost alot more trying toys, movies, and other stimulants. Good luck and hope u feel better soon.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:29 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Not uncommon AT ALL. For many moms the "You've GOT to be KIDDING" phase goes on for a long time...and the length is often linked to how much of the daily load mom is carrying.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:15 AM on Dec. 27, 2008