Please, please, please HEALP!!

On Wed. I took my 4 month old daughter to the dermatologest, I was told she has a case of cutis marmora tatelangiectatica congenita (some sort of purpleish, reddish color mark on her letf leg) I was told that everything should be okay that it could only get worst in the 1st year and then go away on its own, that there was nothing to make it go away. Now, today that I was dressing my daugther after her bath, some how out of no where I decided to measeure her legs, to my suprise the left one was shorter by a half inch shorter than the right. The doctor did not measure her. He did said that the worst case and rare would be that a leg could be shorter but that would be VERY RARELY. So now a HUGE question sign sits above my head. What could be happening to my little one? Could this be what the doc was talking about? Will she be able to walk normaly? If any mommy knows anything about this please healp.

lasisterd

Asked by lasisterd at 11:28 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mention it to doc but don't panic, all bodies have slight measurment differences and it will not effect her walking at a half inch. She will compensate because she kn ows no different kwim? Call doc, so u can relax mama.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:31 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• it;s normal for babies to my unsymmetrical ! they are still growing.. try not to worry.. just mention it to your doc!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• Talk to the doctor about it. He's the one with the medical degree and who can answer all of your questions.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:23 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• one leg is always shorter than the other, same goes for your arms, thats how it is for every human being dont worry :p its nothing to worry about, if your really really really worried about it, ask your doctor the next time you see him/her
    x_tinky_x

Answer by x_tinky_x at 11:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2008