Have you ever had a ghostly experience.... If so what happened?

Have you ever had a ghostly experience? Do you think you have lived in a haunted house? I can't help but be interested in ghosts, spirits paranormal activity. As a child growing up in a house my dad was raised in we were visted daily by a haunting which did not seem threatning. I could hear someone come up our steps and enter our room and walk from the head of the bed all the way around and back. There would be a slight pause in the footsteps as if we were being watched over as we slept. I saw a woman once while growing up there only to have my niece and my son see an image of a woman in the house which is now empty while they played in the yard next to the new house. They never knew our experiences and were terrified at what they saw. Just wondering what other people believe and or experiece.

photojournalist

Asked by photojournalist at 11:30 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have had them my entire life and so have my children. I made an entire journal about it and I also run a Paranormal group here at CM because there are sooooooooo many people who have had experiences!
    http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1273761/My_personal_experiences_with_ghosts
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:34 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• You should join one of the groups here theres a bunch Paranormal etc....
    FRANCINE818

Answer by FRANCINE818 at 12:01 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• A house I lived in in Memphis had a ghost. I saw it, my husband saw it and my oldest son, who was 18 at the time, saw it. He was a little old black man dressed in overalls,a red flannel shirt and a straw hat. He watched over me when I found out my little one would have Down syndrome. After Dylan was born, his mobile would flutter or his swing would move without anyone touching them. I know it was my ghost friend. I was sad to leave him when we moved.

Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 12:22 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I don't think I saw a "ghost" per say, but once when I was younger I was sleeping in my moms room and I woke up and saw this homely looking man with a glow around him and he was looking at me with this concerned look and had his arm reached out towards me. Weird part was, I wasn't scared in the least bit. He was looking at me but once he saw me sit up he put him arm down and smiled, and I went back to bed. I woke up the next morning and asked my mom if she saw the man in the middle of the night. I think I freaked her out! I can still describe him perfectly and that was over 15 years ago. She thinks it was my guardian angel. I'm not sure what it was, but I just remember feeling really calm and safe that night.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:37 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• One night I heard quick tapping on my second story window (no ledge or anything under it) and found out the next morning that my best friend, whom i used to wake up every morning by tapping on his window, had died the previous night. I think he was trying to tell me goodbye or something.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 2:47 AM on Dec. 27, 2008