TMI question about discharge

I still have 4 days until my period is supposed to start so I can't test just yet, but for the past couple days I have been having an eggwhite like discharge that's an opaque (not clear) color. I've noticed it because it is a lot more than I usually have. Is this a sign of pregnancy? I have a few other symptoms, like cramping and fatigue. My breasts are tender, too, but not sore. Opinions? I still have 4 more days before I can test and I am very impatient. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• first response tells you five days before your missed period...Good luck
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:38 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• 50-50 chance, I'm afraid! I had those symptoms before my last period.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:13 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Yeah, that's a tough one. Speaking from my past experience I have 3 babies, 5 mc's and countless months of TTC under my belt. I do have to say for me personally more obvious discharge was in fact something that happened when I was pg but everyone is different and what may be a sign with one pg may not be a sign with another. Either way I wish you the best of luck & here is wishing you a BFP!
    MushlRC

Answer by MushlRC at 12:54 PM on Dec. 27, 2008