would you put your child on 24/7 live internet TV?

I came across a profile here on cafe mom where a mom had made a TV program with live streaming video in her home, centered around what her kid is doing. the show description says that it is for family that is far away, but to me it seems like a large invasion of privacy. I don't know. what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Dec. 26, 2008 in General Parenting

• to the pp...the only way they would really get into trouble is if it showed them naked or in the bathroom. I have a friend who is a lifecaster and has like 12 cams up in his home and has had cps called many times but never anything done...cause he doesnt have them in the kid's room or in the bathroom(s). and the kid understands that he cant be naked in the house....does that seem fair? not really but it works for them. Would i do it? No. I have been over to their house before i had my son but now would never take him over there cause of the weirdo's out there....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• idk i dont think i would do it...
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I don't think that I would do it with my child. There are too many strange ppl in this world.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:39 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I wouldn't do it.

I think it's ultimately up to the parents though. There's nothing really wrong with it as long as the kids have privacy where its needed like in the bathroom or getting changed.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• No way!
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 11:40 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I would not do this...too many creaps. And pervs/weirdos can find where you live by school logos or alot of other things in your house...
    too much risk for me
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:42 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• No way!! They could use a private webcam for that! Why would you let any Joe Schmoe be able to see your child like that? WAY TOO CREEPY!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:46 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• No way.. too many weirdos out there
    Mami2Jahzi

Answer by Mami2Jahzi at 11:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• No, NO NO! I think some moms post way too much information already. I seriously think she could get into trouble for that if someone turned her in. I don't do any pics of my family at all. On another forum I use, they took someone's picture, photoshopped it and it showed up all over the internet! NOT GOOD!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:52 PM on Dec. 26, 2008

• I think its creepy and weird... 24/7? I mean really... her family is not going to watch 24/7 CREEPY
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 9:25 AM on Dec. 27, 2008