Does anyone wear colored contact lenses? & what do you think of them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I use to wear them. I don't anymore now just because I don't really feel like it. I liked them. It depends on what color your eyes are though. If you have dark eyes it's really hard to find a pair that looks brighter and natural. Most of them look really fake, alienish and they don't change your eye color much. My sister tried to go from dark brown to blue and it looked bad. My eyes are lighter so they work better. So test them before you buy them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I tried a pair several years ago. I really liked the fact I could change my brown eyes! However, the brand did not work well for my eyes, so I never ordered any after the trial pair. Contacts are such a hassle for me. Right now I wear only one in my left eye.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:17 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I didn't like them. I have dark brown eyes and they didn't cover the brown all of the way, so it looked funny.
    MommyJen

Answer by MommyJen at 12:54 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My high school French teacher had some green ones. They looked ridiculous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• i wear one, because my eyes are 2 different colors. ive actually been turned down for jobs because of this, so i wear it quite frequently. i think they're alright, but they can't do exact color matches, and unless they are custom built, they may not cover up all the undesired color.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:25 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I used to wear them. I have brown eyes and had a green pair. I loved them! They were hard to get used to at first b/c everything looked really hazy... it took about 3 days I think for my brain to adjust and then the haziness was gone.
    SahmTam

Answer by SahmTam at 11:18 AM on Dec. 27, 2008