whats the silliest place or position your kids have fallen asleep in ??

MamaMakinMoney

Asked by MamaMakinMoney at 12:30 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We went to disneyland when ds was 5. We opened and closed the park-he fell asleep in his pancakes at dennys afterwards. We had a nice dinner, and he slept like a lil lamb.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:36 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• my youngest fell asleep half in & half out of the bathroom cabinet where I keep the sheets & towels.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:15 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• my oldest sleeps in the bathtub some nights.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:20 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• once i found my son sleeping in his closet with the door shut (i was going crazy looking for him!) another time on the top shelf of his headboard/bookcase.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 2:42 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• When my oldest was learning to walk, he fell asleep standing next to the couch with the upper half of his body laying on it. A few yrs later, on Halloween, he fell asleep on the couch with a lollipop in his mouth. Didn't even wake up when I took it out of his mouth. He did wake up the next morning though, and freaked out, telling me he swallowed his lollipop and the stick. LOL
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:42 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• On their stomach with their butt in the air!
    Peanut1969350

Answer by Peanut1969350 at 12:12 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• my youngest could sleep anywhere i have seen her sleep in her high chair, on the floor, in a pile of clothes, most everywhere in the house
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 10:28 PM on Mar. 10, 2009