explain this plz

well here was alot of questions asking how many often do u have sex? and the answer ranges between 5 times and at least 2 times a week
then a lot of women talking about losing their sex drive
so honestly only married women loses their sex drive or all women who have kids or what
another thing if u r married why do u masturbate ?!

fire

Asked by fire at 1:02 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm married. I have two kids and a third on the way. I have not lost my sex drive. We have sex 3-5 times a week. I masturbate because I might want a quickie when he isn't home... It helps relax me to take a nap.. or I just feel like it. Usually I don't when he is home unless we're both playing around and thats the mood we're in.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 1:05 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I'm married and I want it more. my partner knows my body and that level of trust makes it more satisfying. As to why do married people masterbate-same reason single people do-it feels good.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:15 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I am married and haven't lost my sex drive...it has increased. I feel more comfortable around my husband. I feel I can express my wants (as can he) and they will be met. Married sex is much better lol. I dont masturbate...honestly, I am too lazy lol. I wait for the hubby and let him take care of me lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:18 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• 4 yrs of marriage and 2 kids crazy schedules, later Ive totally lost my drive. We have sex about 2 times a month or maybe 3 times...Just depends on our schedules Most of the time Im leaving the house and he is coming in or im coming in from work and hes leaving. SuCKS
    Ashlynsmommy06

Answer by Ashlynsmommy06 at 8:11 AM on Dec. 27, 2008