If I find one more tooth pick on the floor, I will poke his eyes out with it....

I hate people who continuously suck/knaw/chew toothpics. My SO leaves them everywhere! I confiscate at least 3 to 5 per day from our daughter; of course, he always reuses his and puts them in safe locations so obviously a fairy gives them to her, as he says. UGHHHH! I HATE PEOPLE THAT DESIRE TOOTHPICKS!

Anyone else despise them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't know about toothpicks, but any nasty habit is annoying! Really start poking him with them when you find them or take them from the baby.
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 5:09 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• That is sooooo annoying.. I hate when they sit in a resturant and pick their teeth!!
    Ashlynsmommy06

Answer by Ashlynsmommy06 at 8:01 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Oh we are in the same boat can you believe I found one in my bed.Yes I agree with you on that.I go through this everyday .My husband is sitting on the couch right now and biting on one now.
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 10:47 PM on Dec. 27, 2008