Holes in condoms?

Ok first off. I'm not attempting to get pregnant by doing this in any way. This is sheer curiosity. Do people really put needles in condoms to sneak and get pregnant?? I ran across something on the net that said you can poke hole in condoms to get pregnant! I also read (once my curiosity had the better of me) that people will use this method when trying to conceive a girl because the girl sprem are tougher?? I don't know this whole thing interested me. I'm not judging but has anyone ever done either of these methods successfully? I'm just curious to see if the method holds up or is true. I put this post in ttc ONLY because I figure it would spark there interest more haha jk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Aug. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, people really do. Unfortunately, it doesn't always turn out the way they think it will. I think it's pretty crazy though.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:42 PM on Aug. 20, 2011

• turn out as in conceiving?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:43 PM on Aug. 20, 2011

• Turn out as in having the dream family they wanted. Trouble normally comes with deception. When they poke a hole in a condom, I think it is a form of deception.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:46 PM on Aug. 20, 2011

• I think its wrong on so many levels....but I've been accused of it too! Its ridiculous! Yes, I've heard of people who've done it...both women, and MEN!! But, I think its low.

mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 9:46 PM on Aug. 20, 2011

• I think "turn out" as in the partner is not happy with the finding out what the woman did. If he ever finds out that is.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:48 PM on Aug. 20, 2011

• What about couples who do this together to try and get pregnant when they want a girl??? this part confuses me but I would do it if it worked ( I know I know 50/50 chance) because we would try again for a girl one last time. but I want to know what the theory of it is
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Aug. 20, 2011

• That is an old wives tale. There is nothing you can do that will ensure which sex you will have in a child.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:53 PM on Aug. 20, 2011

• I'm sure people do, but obviously it's devious.

As far as the girl thing, I've never heard that! However, I've been told even by fertility doctors that female sperm swim slower but live longer, while male sperm swim quickly but die faster...so if you're trying for a girl, to babydance a day or two before you ovulate so only female sperm are left! Crazy right?!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:56 PM on Aug. 20, 2011

• I got preggo on my ovulation day (through regular sex lol) and I am having a little girl. I heard that if you like orgasm before your hubby does then the acid from us women kills off the male sperm and helps female sperm have a greater chance, but who knows...whatever we have we have right? :)
    morganonmic

Answer by morganonmic at 3:17 AM on Aug. 21, 2011

• i know people really do put holes in condoms, but ive never heard of doing to choose the sex for your baby REGARDLESS it shouldn't be done.
    d.wooldridge

Answer by d.wooldridge at 10:39 AM on Aug. 21, 2011