So how are the kids doing now after the Christmas craziness?

Mine don't want to go to bed unless I get up and get my belt. They go to bed late and sleep in late (that means I can sleep in too) so that is why I don't push it but I will have to get back on schedule for them for school on Sat. January 3, 2009 two days in advance to adjust is good I think. Happy New Year Ladies. Where did the year go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Belt?
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 1:55 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Sometimes I have to threaten with a plastic spatula, but they get the idea right away...never have to use it. My kids are also staying up later, but Sat. 1/3 I'll get them back on school schedule and back to the daily grind. My house on the other hand......you couldn't even see the living room floor after all the gifts were opened....It's getting it back to normal....slowly.
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 4:39 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My son is waking up earlier... a lot earlier! LOL

I hope you just get your belt but doesnt use it.. My mom used to hit us with a belt and it is humilating! I hate her for that! My self steem with down hill because of that.
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 7:22 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• We never change our routine for vacations or holidays - boring, but it works for us.

DS who is 3 goes to bed at 6:30 - 6:45, DD who is 6 goes to bed at 7:15 - 7:30. Everyone is out of bed by 6 AM.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 7:48 AM on Dec. 27, 2008