LOVE OR NOT..PLEASE NEED TO KNOW...

IF YOUR BOYFRIEND ASK YOU TO BRING ANOTHER WOMAN IN THE BED ROOM THAT MEAN HE DON;T LOVE YOU ANY MORE.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• It sure means he doesn't respect you the way he should.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Not neccessarily it may mean he wants to spice things up, but in all honesty I wouldn't do it. I mean it is your decision but my husband and I talked about a possible 3 some and had talked to people who have done it and every single one of them said they wish they hadn't because it caused too many problems no matter how much trust is there. My DH and I decided that they were right and did not want to risk our marriage we just found out other ways to spice up the bedroom life and it worked. So if you are thinking about it please give it some long thoughts before deciding anything.
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 7:26 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• It means he's a horn dog that can't stick to one woman.
    Anonymous

• hes a pig

hugheskendra

Answer by hugheskendra at 8:08 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• NO BUT HE MIGHT BE A CHEAT. DONT TRUST HIM!
    LOT"S OF MARRIED MEN LOVE THEIR WIFE"S AND STILL CHEAT!
    Anonymous

• you right!
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 8:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• It means he has a fantasy. that is all. It has nothing to do with being out of love with you. He didn't ask to marry her, just share a sexual experience with the two of you. He loves you. If you don't want him to do it, just tell him.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• That would be his fantasy I would assume that he still loves you ..he just might be board(sorry not being rude)...discuss going to an adult shop with him and getting some toys or movies?? Or try spicing it up on your own...sexy nightgowns..ect candles...lotions..oils..just turn up the heat..shower's??
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Like others have said....it is a fantasy and if you don't want to be a part of it he will be ok with keeping it a fantasy if he loves you. If not...then I would question his love.
    Relationships are hard enough without bringing a 3rd party into it.
    ajjc775

Answer by ajjc775 at 10:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Not necessarily.
    But you need to react correctly. Let him know you are a strong woman who would never do that ESP with children in the picture.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:00 PM on Jul. 14, 2008