How do you learn to harness

telekinetic ablities? I am only able to use my skill when I am extremely emotional. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• It's about focus and you are right"harnessing" the emotional feeling w/o the actual emotional event. Next time your ability shows itself, make sure to make note of what u felt, did, saw, thought,etc. Then try to recreate it w/o the event. Good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:48 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Also, meditate. Once you know what brings on the abilities and are better able to control them, meditation can further help hone those skills.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Meditation and breathing exercises. Of course practice as well.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:52 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I am going to try. Any one have any book recs for the meditation?

This morning I had an "episode". My spouse and I were talking about him not taking out the garbage and a glass flew across the room and shattered. I was at the sink washing dishes. He kept saying that was weird.

Some times the power fluctuates when I am upset or annoyed, but, I have no control over it. I use to work at this place with a large concentration of computers. When I had a bad day the computer systems would crash. They rarely crashed before I started working there and every one would say it was weird they were crashing frequently.

Anonymous

• To start (on meditation) it's best to learn to focus your breathing. A steady in/hold/out pattern with a count of 5 is what I do (some I know do 4). Breathe deep into your belly, in through the nose and out the mouth... try to keep the air flow steady as your breathe in and out. It can take some practice, but it really does work well as a beginning meditation technique.

This pattern is also great to calm one's self when emotions get high (I do it to get my heart rate down when I am upset). Try to clear your mind and focus only on your breathing. Best way to start.

Not sure on books to recommend for meditation. But the breathing practice is a great place to start.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 3:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2008