Is anyone else scared of, or otherwise just creeped out by Raggedy Ann? If so, please tell me why.

I have a legitimate reason for being creeped out by Raggedy Ann, but it is to the point that I could not have one in the house. I can't even stand to look at one.

Weird? Maybe...but I do have a good reason. You'll have to trust me on that. LOL.

I read online of some other people who hate her for similar reasons to mine so, without saying my reasons, I thought I would find out if others felt the same way for similiar reasons on here.

NorahSethsMommy

Asked by NorahSethsMommy at 1:50 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well, to me it looks like a clown, and I HATE CLOWNS!!! So that is why I cant stand Raggedy Ann Dolls.....eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk!!! lol
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 2:12 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Not my reason but another good one!
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:20 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I think she's fine. Not the best looking doll but she never hurt me sooo....I have no reason to have like a phobia of them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• No way! I love raggedy ann and andy dolls! When I was a little girl I had the comfortor with matching curtains. You wouldn't want to come to my house! lol. I found the raggedy ann and andy dolls at an old antique store about a year ago and we have them setting out. They will be worth a lot of money some day!

However, I am scared of porcelain dolls. Now those things creep me out!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 7:04 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Same for me with clowns.....pretty indifferent about raggedy ann though
    MusikMama

Answer by MusikMama at 10:11 AM on Dec. 27, 2008