hi everyone, i need advice. im on my 27th wks., and i feel my baby kicking and it's movements, but some days, i don't feel his movements and i kinda worry. is it normal that sometimes my baby don't move much? any other things that i need to know? thanks

any additional advice now that im on my 27th wks. is it still safe to travel?

mommylei1202

Asked by mommylei1202 at 1:51 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes it's normal.
    Well it was for me, sometimes the baby moves more on some
    days then other & we dont nitoce it because we are moving too.
    But i know how you felt & im sure your baby is fine.
    But if you notice a couple days without movement.....call your doctor asap!
    good luck.
    bekahbaby35

Answer by bekahbaby35 at 1:53 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I think its okay to travel
    i took a trip to new yokr state with my family
    when i was 7 months pregnant.

When i was 6 months i took a trip to new your city.
    im sure you'll be fine.

but if your unsure ask you OBGYN.
    bekahbaby35

Answer by bekahbaby35 at 1:55 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• yeah thats pretty normal.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:56 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• When I was pregnant, I swear my dd would move like a mad woman for a week, and then like nothing for the next week. I was high risk, so it was all very nerve wracking even though I had weekly ultrasounds. Something that helped me a lot was, I rented a fetal doppler and so I could listen at anytime. Here is the link from the people I rented it from . . . it kept me quite sane!

www.heartbeatsathome.com
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:58 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My doc told me this was normal cause just as we have active and inactive days so does the growing fetus. It wouldnt hurt to call your caregivers office though and ask. They deal with all kinds of questions and it could help you ease your mind
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 2:01 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Occasionally my daughter would kick, but mainly she just rocked back and forth. She was really quiet, especially compared to my son.

You're definitely fine to travel, if you aren't having any problems. When I was 32 weeks with my daughter we moved (and drove) from Louisiana to Alaska.
    JMmama

Answer by JMmama at 2:47 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I use to worry about that all the time and first off they do sleep in there... second I've definitly heard of them not moving at times, and third sometimes I was just to busy and hadn't really been paying attetion. I got so use to feeling her that I had to go to a different room sometimes and just sit and really pay attention to realize hey shes moving... shes just not being that frisky right now!
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 10:05 AM on Dec. 27, 2008