How do you feel about Kindercare ?

Have you experienced anything negative while your child attended KLC?
What location?
If you had a good experience those are appreciated too :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• well i worked at a day care and a kinder care in our location in illinois was like our rival.our schools hated each other. i never worked or sent my kid there but i heard its very unorganized. so idotn knwo if that would help
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 2:04 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My son just started there. Since I am on rotating shifts, they were the only ones in my area that didnt charge an arm and a leg for the weeks he isnt there. They are good at working with the parents, and they bring my sone to school (he has half days). I heard some bad things about it, but he likes it and I needed a sitter that could bring him to school.
    MBsMom2004

Answer by MBsMom2004 at 10:00 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• CHECK this out maybe you will find the one here that you are considering/

Click here: JobVent - Kindercare - Company Reviews Or copy and paste JobVent in your browser ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:11 AM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I worked at one for about a month and had my children attend as well. I left because my son was terribly sick and I needed to get him better. But I have worked with Kiddie Academy for over 3 years and I like Kiddie Academy more. Kinder Care didn't seem to do much on discipline and the Director did not know how to handle the parents very well. Yes I know Parents are allowed to have their questions and concerns. But you have to be firm and direct in order to get your point across and for the parent to feel better. So it was always what the parent wanted even if it meant that it was not right for the child or children.
    Alison1984

Answer by Alison1984 at 9:45 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• my son went to the one in charlotte, nc and he absolutely loved it...and the staff were awesome...lots of cool activities and parental involement!!
    jessean

Answer by jessean at 12:56 AM on Dec. 30, 2008