maybe TMI... but idk what the hell this is

im pregnant. and i had sex yesterday after i took a shower. (part of my vagina always is extra sensitive after i wash myself down there too just to add)
well we fooled around a while and then had sex for a while too. and then i was swollen down there. (sometimes it happens if we have sex for a loooonng time.) so i just assumed its that that happened. well now today i just took a shower and my vagina still feels swollen (which also happens sometimes if we do it a lot) i just took a mirror to my vagina and right below my clit is a little ball. just looks like a swollen or something but it is THAT that is sensitive and irritated. its just normal pink color but its DEF there. i dont have any STDS or anything either... any ideas? ill tell my dr about it def but theyre closed till monday

thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Maybe it is the actual clit. your vaginal area does tend to get swollen with blood in genereal when pregnant and then lots of sex may have irritated it more. maybe try placing an ice pack in the area?
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 2:09 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• not i saw my clit lol. i made sure it wasnt it because it was where it DEFINITELY shouldnt have been lol i was like WTH!? it moved? lol so its not that... do you think its just still swollen for this long??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I'm curious if you could have a bladder or yeast infection. I know when I have one or the other (and yes I've had both at the same time) I'm extremely tender and swollen for a couple days after sex.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:13 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• its just BARELY been 24 hours. and ive been swollen like this before from sex, everything is back to normal except this one little spot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• OOOhh . . it could be the beginning of a boil. Go to the Dr, they can become extremely painful . . this happened to my friend . . OUCHIE!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:20 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• When I was prego, I was more swollen down there. Maybe you rubbed it a little too much and irritated it because it is more swollen. Ice it. That should do the trick!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:20 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Hmm..I think that if youre still hurting tomorrow you should call your dr/midwife office number then get their afterhours number off their recording then call the number. You dont want to be in pain until monday morning if you dont have to be.
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 2:29 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Could possibly be a Bartholin's Gland Cyst. More info on it here:
    http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz/Atoz/common/standard/transform.jsp?requestURI=/healthatoz/Atoz/ency/bartholins_gland_cyst.jsp
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 2:32 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• that says on the lips of the vagina this is not. and its not where the gland is. ....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• you do realize (even though you don't think its that) that we Do have a lil ball under the hood of our clits?.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:41 AM on Dec. 27, 2008