i know you are trying to help. and i appreciate it.

but do you guys agree that sometimes people need to really READ the question. not give information on a different topic?

i appreciate help, but its not help when you give info on something i didnt even ask.

anyone else agree? i just think people need to stick to the questions being asked.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sure
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• i agree as well. sometimes they just go COMPLETELY off topic and sometimes they pick something out that you said that is kind of irrelevant to your question and start drama. so yeah sticking to the question would probably help that. lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:53 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• agreed thats so frusterating!!!
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 2:54 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• some people are just trying to help and have the best intentions, I wouldn't worry about it just look over them. it's frustrating but at least they aren't being rude like some people can be on here, making fun of your question etc
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I'm sure I do that sometimes.. my mind starts to wander :( I don't mean to but sometimes I read my own replies and say to myself, "Wow.. ramble much?"
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 3:35 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Agree!
    BonJovilover

Answer by BonJovilover at 3:39 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My favorite color is green for sure.

OMG - did I ramble again?

Here's the thing - if you ask a question - you're just putting it out into the universe. You need to give up control over the answer you WANT and just read the answers you GET.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 7:31 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Absoultly some times I have to redirect myself after looking at all the answers because sometimes I forget what the person actually asked. I see alot of people answer questions but the answer doesn't really answer the question... its aggravating.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 10:00 AM on Dec. 27, 2008