ALTER EGO!

RECENTLY MY S.O. DICUSSED ME WITH THAT I NEEDED TO INTICE HIM AND INITIATE THE SEX WITH HIM SOMETIMES TO SPICE UP OUR SEX LIFE. SO I WANTED TO ROLE PLAY INTO THIS SASSY CHARACTER. BUT EVERYTIME RIGHT BEFORE I PUT ON A SHOW I FREEZE UP AND BECOME SHY. I DONT KNOW WHY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• stage fright? idk. i would feel weird too.
    why doesnt HE spice it up? why does it have to be just you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Maybe a glass of wine would help take the edge off of your feeling funny about it. Maybe go out shopping for some lingerie that you really think looks great on? They even sell pretty/sexy stuff in my size, so whomever you are you should be able to find something that you can "pretend" in. Then don't try to overdo it. Start slowly with maybe sitting on his lap facing him, or dancing to your favorite song. Don't think - or feel - like you have to be a porn star. He knows you aren't. He just wants to be made to feel special, to see you show special interest in enticing him. If the children are going to be away overnight and you are sure dh is at the door, meet him wearing your new things and a grin. He'll be delighted.
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 3:46 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I agree with the "glass of wine" idea. This new years send the kids to your parents house, get a bottle of champagne or wine or whatever and get a little happy. I can't put on a show unless I'm tipsy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Dec. 27, 2008