Waxing??

What is a good wax to use when doing your legs and bikini area? And good website that i could go to and read on how to do it. I get bumps really bad from shaving, does waxing do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Sorry, I've never waxed anything. My only friend I've heard talk about it had it done in a salon (bikini waxing). I personally figure it would hurt, but don't know for sure. If I was going to have it done, even to my legs, I'd probably have someone do it for me. I'd be afraid I'd get the wax on and then be too chicken to pull it off knowing it was going to jerk several hairs out of my skin at the same time! LOL
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 3:54 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• They are all pretty much the same but it hurts like hell. U may or may not get bumps in the areas just because your skin is irritated. Atrick is to do small areas at a time, rip quickly and have a cool washcloth ready to put over it immediatley to sooth the burn. I'm not kidding tho g/f it hurts so get ready.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:05 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Be really careful with wax and ask a friend who is experienced to help as i burned myself quite badly one time and still have a mark on my leg.
    kris188

Answer by kris188 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 27, 2008