What is your most embarrassing moment?

Mine has to be when I was trying to wax my bikini line. My hair was apparently too short and the wax didn't come off with the strips. I had TONS of wax on me and could not get it off with warm water. I tried rubbing alcohol, I tried lotion, I tried shaving it off....no luck. I had to call my sister and ask her to go to the store and get some wax off stuff (I called the store I bought the wax from and asked how the hell I get it off). I had to explain to her what I was doing and that I couldn't go to the store b/c I couldn't put pants on. I answered the door wearing a washcloth in such a hurry I didn't think to ask who it was....it was the neighbor...awesome lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• ROFL!!! Thanks for sharing!!! LOL

Mine used to be when I would pee on myself during orgasms, but it became so commonplace during my pregnancies that we just laugh about it now. The first time though - Dh and I both were like "What was that??" I was going "I just peed on myself." He was like "OK. Should I stop?" I'm like "No! It's feeling too good!" Looking back it was awkward at the time, but now it is just really funny!
    GrowingMama

Answer by GrowingMama at 3:34 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• omg lol growing mama :) thats so funny...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:38 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• right now..staying w/someone who obviously no longer loves me.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:41 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Awww bearsjen-that is sad. I'm sorry you're going through a hard time.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 3:43 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• i used to be a cheerleader in HS and afer practice one day we were walking across the field back to the locker room and i saw a hole in the ground from the new sprinklers they appearntly just put in for the football field I reached down to see what it was bc i kinda tripped on it and the head of the sprinkler shot up and i jumped up and screamed it shot a jet right at me of water and i was laughing so hard i didnt care plus it was hot..only one of the girls saw what happened and she busted up laughing but all the others looked at me like a was a freak but I still giggle about it to this day .
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 4:06 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• another time I was on this Bible Bowl team like a math club but for Bible stuff and we were like two hours away at some church and I thought I knew where the bathrom was I was kinda outa it bc i was sick and had a high fever I should of stayed home...but anyway i walked down this hallway and loked over and there was a guy washing his hands and I said hi he said hi kinda bashful and I turned and walked away to realize id just walked into the mens bathroom lol there was this tiny sign on the celing that i missed no wonder he seemed bashful good thing he wasnt at the urineal lol
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 4:09 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• and one more since my life seems to throw blonde moments at me.... I had this boyfriend once when I was younger and we decided to get hot and heavy he'd just moved into his new house and stuff so anyway were doing our thing and all of a sudden BOOM his bed fell apart on one side and we rolled onto the floor he was freakin out bc he thought we were gonna fall through the floor and i just laughed my butt off it was so loud and no one woke up it was so funny.
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 4:13 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Most embarrassing? Getting caught in a car with my aunt's boss at our annual Xmas party. Nothing ever happened. No sexual relations. But my aunt was like infautauated with him. I was like finally head over heels over a man and he was like really into me. I treated him so bad. He treated me bad. He waited until I got married to work at my department. OMG. The questions .It was so embarrassing, cuz I think he really did care about me. I loved his George Clooney eyes. So so cute..............
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I shit on a couch at church last Xmas eve. I thought I just had to fart, but noooo, it was diarrhea. Left a spot on the couch, which was fortunately dark in color. It happened while some teen boy friends of our kids were hanging out with us. I was PRAYING one of them would not smell anything and comment. I waited for a good chance and ran off to finish the job in the bathroom. I wound up throwing my underwear away. Too gross to even deal with. Thank GOD I had on black pants and not one of my lighter colors of pants. I did tell maintainance about it since it really needed to be sanitized. and then just peeled out of there as fast as I could. My whole family will never let me forget my "brown christmas". Oh, the last name of the maintanance gal who cleaned it up? "Brown". I kid you not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• The one that always sticks out in my mind when asked this is from grade school.
    I was like 3rd or 4th grade and during recess someone tossed sand into my face(mean kid) and it got in my hair and mouth. Once in my mouth I proceeded to throw up(or lose protein if you will LOL) all over the playground in front of everyone.
    Quite embarrassing thing at that age.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:14 AM on Dec. 27, 2008