Crazy stomach issues

Ok, so ever since I was pregnant I have had some stomach issues. It's odd, but I can't seem to burp while lying down, or even sitting sometimes. My stomach will get so upset from it that occasionally I will actually vomit, but most of the time I just feel very nauseous until I can burp. It's been going on for over three years now, only once or twice a week if that. I know, I know I should see my doc, but it sounds like such a ridiculous ailment. Anyone else deal with this? Any help? I've already cut out carbonated beverages from my diet, I don't know what else could help. That's why I'm up by the way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Health

• It really does not sound like this is something related to pregnancy, especially since you said it has been going on for several years (of course, I am not an expert though). I would be concerned that you have some kind of GI/reflux problem. If you are not experiencing pain or discomfort, you should mention it to your doctor at your next yearly check up. You are there already, right? But if you develop pain, increased vomiting, inability to swallow or eat, of course call the doctor right away. Good luck!
    littlejreece

Answer by littlejreece at 4:24 AM on Dec. 29, 2008