• In the Spotlight:

what are your worries?

With being pregnant 33 weeks almost I worry if im gainig okay, if the babys okay, is she big eough, is she to squished ( my son was and it caused him to be formed with clubbed feet) I have struggled with anxiety bad through this preg, and just worry she'll be hyper, or emotional bc of me I hope not. What were /are some of your worries toward the end of your pregnancy?

mocamomma22

Asked by mocamomma22 at 4:43 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• im so sorry to hear that... is that one of your worries? I never had my son in our bed untill recently and thats only liek once in a great while but hes like 16onths old....butI'm sorry about your family situation.
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 5:08 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• okay hang on i think i read your post wrong she smothered the baby while it was inside her???
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 5:09 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I was terrified that my water would break at work or in public!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 6:49 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I am almost 33 weeks as well - I worry because I already gained 50 lbs! I gained 65 lbs with my son so I am sure it is just how my body reacts to being pregnant because I do eat healthy and keep myself active.

I also hope I will have a good kid... I have a horrible relationship with my mother and I am having a girl this time so I am horrified with having a bad mother/daughter relationship.
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 7:18 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• OMG hun do not worry about that baby coming out hyper or emotional LOL I am the biggest cry baby I've ever met and I panic so easy ( "Hunny stop driving so close to that car." "You forgot your phone when you when to get formula, what if something would of happened.") And my baby is just fine... she crys about normal things like being hungry or tired. I didn't rub off on her at all! You need to do your best to just try and relax and just listen to your doctor. Worry when your doctor tells you to! (Which is hopefully never) Good luck and relax a little!
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 9:50 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• You know... I don't have any fears. :) I am so excited with this pregnancy and all aspects of it. Early on, since I had issues with my first, I was worried about not hearing the heartbeat, but that passed. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:47 AM on Dec. 27, 2008