Has anyone read the book "The Shack"?

I am not much of a reader but I just finished the book "The Shack" and it was a life changing book. I have always struggled with my relationship with God, but this book truley shows the love of God. It really changed my whole view on life!!! I started this book and could not stop.. I just want to share it with everyone!!! If anyone else has read this book, what did you think?

KyllaO

Asked by KyllaO at 5:04 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Entertainment

• I. Loved. This. Book.

My faith has always been important to me but this book just WOW. WOW.

I gave a copy to my mom and BFs.

Loved it!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 7:25 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I just bought it yesterday and can't wait to finish the book I'm reading now so I can start it! BTW: if any of you are looking for it, they have it at Target for 25% off!
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 7:48 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I LOVE THIS BOOK. I recommend it to everyone I know! It's so good. Totally life changing!
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 5:05 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My dad loved it and tried to get me to read it, but it was full of too much religion for me. I know it helped him because my sister just passed away and for that I'm thankful.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 6:43 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Ohh I am reading now and I LOVE it I am only in the third chapter!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 5:34 PM on Dec. 28, 2008

• I loved it! I don't read hardly any and this was recommended and I loved it!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2009