What do you do when your DH is away?

Mine went to visit his family in OK for a few days and I didn't want to take the baby on a plane so I stayed behind. So far I've cleaned the entire house, got caught up on laundry and returned all the ugly clothes I got for xmas. lol

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 6:35 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My husband goes out of town 4 times a year for 3 to 4 days (business trips).
    I usually dont clean the house until the last day before he comes home and I dont cook dinner either (order out) LOL.
    I always clean the house and cook an yummy meal the last day when he is supposed to come home because he usually gets home exhausted.
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 7:12 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I hang with my kids and play online. Watch some tv, color with the kids,etc.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:17 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• i need to start a new hobby, any ideas?
    driftwood

Answer by driftwood at 7:45 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I dont worry about cooking dinnner, we eat what we want, I lax on the cleaning, and just chill out. Then when he comes home like a day or two before hand I clean LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 8:17 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Lol...mine is only home for a week or two every few months, so its more like what I do different when he's home...lol. I don't know really...I think I clean and cook the same amount whether he is here or gone.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:13 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I enjoy my girls, cook healthy meals, sleep with my head at the head of the bed, stretch out and bring the pug to bed with me!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 9:42 AM on Dec. 27, 2008