IM 14 YEARS OLD ND PREGNANT WITH TRIPLETS I DONT NO WHAT 2 DO MY MAN LEFT ME ND THE WORST THING IS HE IS 24 LADIES WHAT DO U THINK I SHOULD DO????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• Throw that jerk in jail for statutory rape! He needs to be shown a lesson. Also you need to build up a support group around you of friends and family. You cannot do this alone!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 7:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• 1st of all at 14 you should not be having sex especially with a 24 year old and 2nd he should be in jail. I would suggest you sit down and talk to your mother and father and figure out somethings.
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 7:37 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• talk to your parents or someone you trust...maybe a teen pregnancy place can help you out... i couldnt imagine being your age and pergnant you must be scared to death....
    Anonymous

• Assuming this is a real question...
    If your parents aren't willing to raise the babies as their own, put the babies up for adoption. You will not be able to support them. In the meantime, go to the police and report him. He should be in jail. After the babies are born, try to regain the last shreds of your childhood and keep your legs crossed. You know now that men will say what they want to get in your pants and then dump you. Learn from that mistake.

Assuming this is a question posted by a borded child... You aren't funny, you are boring... YAWN. Go play somewhere else.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• First, I would report it to the police. Even if it was consensual, at your age he was taking advantage of you and should be punished. Second, it may be hard but there is no way to get though this without your legal guardian(s). Third, you have a decision to make. Are you going to raise these babies yourself or with some help? Are you going to put them up for adoption? And yes there is always the option of an abortion. But this has side effects that effect you emotionally and sometimes physically long after the actual event. In any case you need a doctor. Triples are triply as hard on your body as a single infant.
    firstimemom4049

Answer by firstimemom4049 at 7:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• But probably the most important thing to do is breathe. I know you must be terrified right now, but you will get through it. If you need someone to talk to you can always pm me. I get pregnant quite young the first time so I've been there.
    Another thing is that a lot of towns have crisis pregnancy centers. Look in the phonebook under abortion alternatives. These places rock, they will help you through the whole thing.
    Take care of yourself and good luck.
    firstimemom4049

• "Assuming this is a question posted by a borded child... You aren't funny, you are boring... YAWN. Go play somewhere else."

I asked a serious question the other day, it was important to me that I got input. Some people thought it was a hoax and it was hurtful. I don't want to make others feel the same way. I guess if you don't believe a question then don't post.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 7:56 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• You sound just like that person on here that kept writing stupid and sick posts. I don't even think your for real..
    Anonymous

• I am 20 and i have a 1 1/2 year old and 1 on the way it is hard for me imagine how it will be for you at 14 you have school and your whole life a head of you. put them up for adoption if you dont have any other way to support them. and as for the 24 year old man put him in jail
    hugheskendra

Answer by hugheskendra at 7:57 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I doubt this is real.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:24 PM on Jul. 14, 2008