I have a cold and am 13 wks preg can i use cold med?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Health

• U should really ask ur doctor which ones you can take cause it depends on each person on which one they can take.... I am an RN and in are office they usually tell them to take tylonal cold unless we give them a proscription for meds.......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• why dont u just take a warm bath?! drink some tea and lay down... youll get better soon. u dont need to take any medicine for a cold.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 8:05 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• why do you need to? you dont.

keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 9:21 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• No you cannot take it. They say the only thing you can take is tylonol (SP)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:51 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• i wouldnt. use a saline nose spray, drink hot tea, take a warm steamy shower and go take a nap. thats all you really need. a cold is not that big of a deal and if you think it is just wait until you are in labor. hah! thats much more uncomfortable than a common cold
    learae

Answer by learae at 1:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2008

• My doctor told me when i was pregnant, to take Mucinex DM, but you should call your doctor and ask whats right for you
    x_tinky_x

Answer by x_tinky_x at 11:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2008