• In the Spotlight:

I want someone like the movie"Must love dogs" ideas GREATLY appreciated!

I want to meet a nice working/retired guy that can actually lavish me with gifts, take me places, I'm middle aged with almost grown kids and actually thinking pretty hard about finding an older gentlemen with a little money that can contribute instead of me ALWAYS having to foot the bill cause this weeks alittle short, or I lost my job, and the ONLY gifts I ever get is something he wanted for his self that I have absolutely no use for.Every single relationship with the exception of one (he passed away)childhood sweetie, has been this way My friends say I'm to softhearted, my mom says I'm just a sucker! Anyone know how you can meet a " gentleman" I don't drink , do drugs, smoke or I'm not abusive just want that Chemistry.That is much more important to me than money but I'm not getting any younger :) I would make some guy a good woman you see all the users and most men think we are all alike.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• My mom met my step dad when she was 37 with the same idea. She actually found a few guys she was interested in and did some research on them. Thats when she decided to see if my dad was interested in her. They have been married 20 yrs. She was a single mom and always having to do everything for us and working etc. I think you need to look around and my mom says look for the guys who you think might not be your type. Also if you know anyone in the military you can try and see if they know any retired or close to retirement military men. That is always a good idea too. You can also use match.com or places like that and specifically put certain age and criteria in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Dec. 27, 2008