Does anyone have Tall sweet Uncle, Brother, Dad, Nephew, Cousin that needs good woman?

LOL! sound pretty weird but I am so tired of the kinds of men I meet, they have no morals, no ambitions in life, to much baggage and I can handle alot! I love kids, I like the manly men not the girly men! Grizzly Adams was my idol, I'm lonely not desperate! My soul mate is out there I just can't seem to meet him! Heck I am ready to go to another country bring one back to US! I don't need someone rich, doesn't have to be a hottie just someone that like to cut up, have fun with. Am I expecting to much? Internet dating seems sorta weird I would probably end up with a Norman Bates kinda guy.I am very outgoing and positive, so suggest what I should do from here...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• thats funny, not your situation, but the idea. CafeMom dating site. We can help choose you a man. It works for me, im in...but i dont know any one id admit to knowing worth mentioning...i want one too! LOL! Good question! Where do you go to meet a nice, productive, well kept, non addictive type man that looks like hugh jackman...accent is a great bonus...LOL! im not teasing...im really with you on this one! im sick of the bar/looser/i think its a bootie call.... JERKS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Move to Alaska!
    Anonymous