Has anyone ever meet a guy online and it developed into something great?

My little group have been discussing this and would like to know...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Dec. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I met my fiance online. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. My father met his wife online also.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 8:46 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I tried Eharmony and had no success. My 2 best friends (one guy and one girl) each tried it also. My male friend has since moved in with the girl he met and they are getting married next year. My girl friend has been dating her man for the past year. Seems to be working well for them. Just wasn't working for me though...
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 8:48 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I met a man online and we dated a couple of times, but I then started dating his roommate. We have been married for 12 years now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I met my fiance online. He was 25 and I was 16. I found out that we went to the same highschool, I went to school with his younger cousins, he went to school with my older cousins, and his mom, aunts, and uncles went to school with my much older cousins, and uncle. It was even more weird that where I use to live he had a friend down the road that he visited a lot and I even saw him a few times but never talked to him until we started talking online a few years later. We now have a 1 year old together.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:24 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I met a few men online before I met DH (not online). The guys I met were very nice, just no chemistry. I think it's a good way to meet people if you are having trouble, but you never know if you are going to click until you meet face to face.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• yes
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 9:45 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• YUP! I met my husband online 7 years ago. And now we have been happily married 5 years, have 2 kids and 1 more on the way. =-)
    momof2little1s

Answer by momof2little1s at 9:46 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I met my husband online. We are very happy. I have also met other people (before him) online and had great relationships.
    SwanVixi

Answer by SwanVixi at 9:56 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I met my husband online in 1995 and met him IRL that same year. In 1996 he moved to my state, 1997 we got married and we are still together.
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 10:22 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• I met my husband online in a chat room 7 years ago. We were just friends until 2006 and then we started a relationship. We will be married one year on Jan 18th and we have a beautiful baby girl together. I think it works for some but not others, just like all things in life.
    HeartsNRoses

Answer by HeartsNRoses at 10:29 AM on Dec. 27, 2008